When: April 1-3, 2016
Where: Montessori Institute Prague, Pod Radnicí 3, Praha 5
Price: 260 EUR or 7 000 CZK
Course is lectured in English with translation to Czech.
Peter Davidson comes back to Czech republic to continue in work he started in year 2014. This time he prepares programme mostly for attendants from previous seminars from years 2014 a 2015 – he will discuss topics from last years in detail and won’t talk too much about basics. He will also add some brand new topics.
The main topics of seminar are:
- building and leading the school team
- conflicts and their solution – with team, with parents, within the team
- improving observational skills
- how to communicate with parents effectively
- financing the school and multi-level financing – discussion
- decision making process and techniques
- growing the school – adding another age level, adding new class on same age level
- evaluating own soft skills, how to work on it
Peter’s seminars are not only about theory, but also practice, sharing experiences and co-working.
The seminar is suitable also for participants who did not attend last years seminar. Please note, that the content won’t cover the basics, it will focus mostly on specific problems and their solutions.
Peter Davidson acts as a mentor and consultant of administrative topics at schools all over the USA, Australia and Russia. He helps Montessori Redlands School and is Board member of four NGOs including Montessori Administrators Association (MAA) and the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI). Peter is holder of AMI Primary diploma from Edcliffe College (1975). He served as a director of Montessori School of Beaverton, Oregon, for 27 years. . . . . .